Empty your Bowel Quickly with a Miraculous Two-Ingredient Mixture
Empty your Bowels Quickly with This Miraculous Two-Ingredient Mixture
A bloated stomach is the worst load that we often carry around with us thanks to the stubbornness of our bowels which refuse to get expelled out at the right time. It stays stuck in the intestines and triggers flatulence, gas pain, indigestion, loss of appetite, and other digestive disorders. If your mornings refuse to start with emptying of bowels, then try out the excellent and stupendous two-ingredient mixture that is easy to make and incredibly useful in pushing the feces out of your system.
What is an Infrequent Bowel Movement?
Infrequency in bowel movement refers to the difficulty in defecation, irregularity in bowel movement, and painful sensation in the anus during defecation.
What Causes Infrequent Bowel Movements?
- Low fibrous content in the diet
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Delaying the impulse of bowel movement, and more.
What are the symptoms of an irregular bowel movement?
- A strain on the anus during defecation
- Low frequency of bowel movement in a week
- Small, hardened, and dry stool
- Bloating and abdominal cramps
- Nausea, etc.
What is the Marvelous Two-Ingredient Mixture that can Help to Empty your Bowels?
Your bowels comprise of the toxins and waste material that accumulate in the body. It is of utmost necessity to empty the feces to detoxify the body and stay healthy and hearty. The recipe of two ingredients is an incredible bowel-cleansing recipe. It cleanses the colon by getting rid of the hard and lumpy stool that accumulates in the intestinal cavity and refuses to get expelled.
Bowel cleansing is a medical procedure that should be done at least twice a year to ensure healthy bowel movement and proper digestion. The tonic consists of a concoction of dates and plums in water. Drinking the mixture helps in the elimination of toxins from the body. It also helps to regulate digestion and preserve the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
Check out the recipe of the mixture and prepare it right now if your bowels are troubling you today.
Recipe of the Incredible Two-Ingredient Mix for Emptying your Bowels
The method is simple, and the outcome is profoundly useful. The consumption of the tonic will undoubtedly aid in cleaning out the waste bowels of your system.
- 5 cups of hot water
- 150g of fresh and ripe dates
- 150g of crisp and fresh plums
- Pour the five cups of water into a pot and put it on a medium flame. Wait for the water to start boiling.
- While the water boils, rinse the dates and plums thoroughly to remove the impurities. Remove the broken parts of the skin of the dates and get rid of the seeds as well. Place the clean and rinsed fruits together in a cup.
- Once the water reaches its boiling point, add the fruits to the hot water. Reduce the flame slightly and let the contents of the vessel simmer over a low flame. Allow the simmering to continue for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the vessel from the fire and allow the mixture to cool down completely.
- Store the mix in a glass jar and close its mouth with an air-tight lid.
- The mix for emptying the bowels is now ready to be taken.
Take a tablespoon of the mix of dates and plums on an empty stomach in the morning. Take the mix on a daily basis to regulate healthy bowel movement and promote proper digestion.
Benefits of the Dates-Plum Mix for the Digestive and Physiological System
- Dates possess a plethora of different nutrients that contribute to sound digestion. It is rich in fibrous content which is essential for a regular bowel movement and is rich in potassium, copper, manganese, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
- The dietary fiber of dates helps in the preservation of the health of the intestines. Dates contain both soluble and insoluble fibrous content which help to cleanse the gastrointestinal tract and promote increased efficiency of the colon.
- Dates are incredibly useful in the natural treatment of bowel syndrome, colitis, hemorrhoids, and colon cancer.
- The fibrous nature of dates contributes to the maintenance of cardiac health. They are anti-inflammatory which makes the fruit incredibly beneficial for the alleviation of cardiovascular problems. Dates contain magnesium that helps in reducing blood pressure thereby preventing cardiac strokes.
- Plums are incredibly nutritious. A fresh and juicy plum contains more than fifteen different vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and minerals. It is especially rich in vitamins A, C, K and minerals like manganese, copper, and potassium.
- Plums are one of the perfect home remedies of constipation. The fruit possesses a precious load of fiber which is primarily insoluble. The consumption of plums helps in curing infrequency and irregularity in bowel movement by adding more bulk to the stool and enabling the smooth expulsion of the dry and lumpy feces from the intestines.
- Plums contain a plethora of polyphenolic compounds which are potent antioxidants. These antioxidants fight against oxidative stress and protect the digestive system from the toxic effects of free radicals.
A Few Words of Caution
- Do not administer the mixture any more than a tablespoon of it as it might trigger diarrhea-like conditions.
- The two-ingredient mixture is slightly laxative so take it with caution and do not exceed the dosage.
- If the irregularity and difficulty in bowel movement persist then make sure that you consult a physician for medical treatment.
Emptying your bowels might sound like an easy task, but if your bowels decide to become as stubborn as you are then don’t forget to try the miraculous infusion of dates and plums to get better in a snap. The tonic is so sweet, savory, and delicious that you will almost look forward to constipation the moment you take a sip of it. Jokes apart, keep a jar of the two-ingredient mixture of dates and plums prepared in advance to make sure that you can administer it in time.
Dr. Sohil is a health professional who has an undying love for writing and an immense need to empower people with knowledge about home remedies, natural cure, fitness, and power yoga. He is someone who follows what he preaches and who has contributed a lot of medical articles for many a website, primarily to www.howtocure.com. In his free time, you can find him catching up with movies, going to treks and spending time with his dog.