Having a healthy diet is one of the best ways to manage your weight– and all other aspects of your health. Eating the right foods helps your body to take in enough vitamins and minerals as well. The foods you eat determine not only your weight but also your health. With Tailored Nutrition, you can learn how to lose or gain weight, relieve the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and prevent or treat type 2 diabetes.
Tailored Nutrition Services
If you are Pre-Diabetic, that means there are elevated counts of glucose in your blood but that you do not yet have the condition. Not yet having the condition means that there is still time to reverse the current effects with Tailored Nutrition Prevention Program. With just 22 appointments and 36 weeks of communication for 750 pounds, you can be out of the prediabetic range.
Type 2 Diabetes
Having Type 2 means that you have been officially diagnosed but that doesn’t mean you can’t treat the effects. In 28 appointments and 48 weeks of communication for just 880 pounds, you can have your Type 2 under control.
Both of the service for the Prediabetes and Type 2 have multiple dietary, lifestyle, and health analysis, along with testing of your blood sugar levels.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Figuring out what food triggers IBS and how to manage the symptoms. How? There are different tiers. Every appointment is by distant communication and all have more than one dietary analysis.
- One: Five appointments over 12 weeks for 280 pounds.
- Two: Nine appointments over 24 weeks for 450 pounds.
- Three: 13 appointments over 36 weeks for 630 pounds.
Gain or Lose Weight
Being overweight or underweight can both be scary places to be, but both are fairly easy to correct with this three-stage program to help you gain or lose weight. Whether you are trying to gain weight or lose it, each stage takes 12 weeks to complete.
You get the best of the program if you do all three stages in the 36 weeks at 650 pounds. But what makes this worth the cost?
- Multiple dietary analysis
- Guidance and support
- Lifestyle and health analysis
- Advice designed personally for you based on the goal choice and other medical conditions including medications you may be on
- Regular contact
- Choosing the form of contact
- Suggestions and coaching on how to continue on with the new lifestyle for once the three stages are done.
12 Week Stages/ Up to 3 Stages
Completing all three stages is the best you can for your body and the habit of doing all three makes it a part of your everyday life. The three-stage include communication for 36 weeks and 19 appointments throughout those 36 weeks. All of that for 650 pounds. If, however, you don’t want to sign up for all three stages, that’s perfectly alright. You can do the first one as a test run and see if you want to go any further.
Health Goal Packages
Health Goal Packages are only 10 weeks long. Below are some of the packages you can choose from.
This first package (the Basic package) is just 220 pounds for ten weeks and is an amazing kick start to get into the habit of living healthier. How does this work?
- Starting Skype or phone consultation for up to an hour
- Contact every two weeks
- A lifestyle and health questionnaire and multiple dietary analysis
- Two phone or Skype follow up meetings both for a half hour
- Three emails or phone follow up meetings all for 15 minutes
This seconds package (intermediate) is 390 pounds, but it is more personal than the first package and is 24 weeks instead. But what else that does it offer that makes it worth the 390 pounds?
- A starting hour long face to face (in person optional) consultation
- Weekly contact through the first six weeks
- More health and lifestyle questionnaire with more dietary analysis
- Three appointments (can be face to face) all for a half hour
- One phone or Skype call for a half hour
- Four email or phone meetings all for 25 minutes
- Three 15 minute phone or email meetings
This last package (advanced) is a little more vigorous, but it’s a good one. This one is a personal 40-week program for 700 pounds with multiple in-person meetings.
- Starting in-person appointment for an hour
- Weekly contact for the first ten weeks
- A health and lifestyle questionnaire with multiple dietary analysis
- Three in person (in person optional) 45 minute long appointments
- Four in person half-hour appointments
- Nine email or phone meets each for 25 minutes
- Six email or phone meetings for 20 minutes each
It should also be noted that money you pay for does not only go to the appointments, but it also goes to the behind scenes things of setting up the best program for you that the nutrition sets up for you based on the information given during the appointments.
To learn even more about these services, you can go to the service page here. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to order any these services, email email@example.com and use the subject like TOP8 to mention this article!
This article is sponsored by Tailored Nutrition. If you purchase any of the packages, we will receive a small commission, which is why it is important that you mention TOP8 in your email. This will not cost you anything more! It just helps us to keep the site up and running!